... brings your file service to the Web. WebDAV CGI adds a modern Web interface and WebDAV to file systems like AFS, NFS, CIFS/SMB, EXT, GFS, and so on. It preserves existing file permissions by using the included setuid/setgid wrappers.
FeaturesWebDAV CGI ...
- supports WebDAV compliance classes 1, 2 and 3.
- supports AFS and can be used as a WebDAV to AFS bridge or as a AFS Web front end with AFS ACL Manager and AFS Group Manager to replace filedrawers (afs file management)
- supports POSIX compliant file systems and POSIX ACLs.
- supports GFS cluster file system
- supports Windows/Samba share access (SMB/CIFS support; including Kerberos authenticated access to ADS integrated shares)
- offers a simple Web interface for file/folder management: clipboard; file/Zip upload/download; rename, move, create and delete folders; file/folder name search; property viewer; file/folder statistics; change file/folder permissions; shows quota; image thumbnails
- has a server-side trash can.
- implements CGI interface.
- supports setuid/setgid changes to preserve file permissions.
- RFC 2518 - WebDAV (classes 1,2)
- RFC 4918 - WebDAV revision (class 3)
- RFC 4331 - Quota properties
- RFC 4709 - WebDAV mount
- RFC 4791 - WebDAV CalDAV (incomplete: no postconditions/preconditions, reports)
- RFC 3744 - WebDAV ACL (incomplete: no postconditions/preconditions, reports)
- RFC 5397 - WebDAV Current Principal Extension
- RFC 5689 - Extended MKCOL for WebDAV
- RFC 3253 - Versioning Extensions to WebDAV (only properties supported-report-set, supported-method-set)
- RFC 5323 - WebDAV Search (DASL) - basicsearch
- RFC 5842 - Binding Extensions to Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) (incomplete: no post/preconditions)
- CalDAV Scheduling Extensions to WebDAV (Draft; incomplete/ALPHA: only collection/principal properties support)
- Additional WebDAV Collection Properties (Draft)
- Calendar Collection Entity Tag (CTag) in CalDAV (Draft)
- vCard Extensions to WebDAV (CardDAV) - CardDAV/iCard support (Draft)
- Storage of Groupware Objects in WebDAV (GroupDAV)
- MS-WDVME - WebDAV Microsoft Extensions
- MS-WDVSE - WebDAV Server Extensions
AFS Group & ACL Manager
M$ Windows Explorer (XP)
The latest BETA release is also available: checkout source
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/webdavcgi/code/trunk webdavcgi